AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 notification released for 144 senior resident vacancies apply online @ aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 : All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Bhubaneswar has released an jon notification to recruit eligible candidates into 144 vacancies of senior resident posts.Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 31st January,2017.Interested candidates can submit their application forms online through AIIMS,Bhubaneswar official website i.e.,aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria and qualified can utilize these opportunity given by the AIIMS officials. Candidates can apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 through the given below link.More details like eligibility criteria,age limit,selection process,pay scale,application fee..etc given below.Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill their application form without any error.
- Name of the organization : All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Bhubaneswar
- Name of the posts : Senior Resident Posts
- Number of vacancies : 144
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : 25th December,2016
- Last date to submit application : 31st January,2017
- Web address : aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
More details about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have Postgraduate Medical degree i.e. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Also Check : SBI Recruitment 2017
Age Limit :-
- Maximum age of applying contenders should be 33 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per All India Institute of Medical Sciences rules & regulations.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode.
- For General candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved candidates : Rs.500/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and personal interview respectively conducted by the officials.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into senior resident posts and will be getting Rs. 15,000-39,100+Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA and other allowance as admissible under Central Residency Scheme.
How To Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Recruitment 2017