AILET Admit Card 2017 Download AILET Exam Hall Ticket 2017
The Admit Card of AILET will be issued by the NLU Delhi in the second week of April. Candidates can download their AILET Admit Card 2017 by accessing their registered login accounts. AILET admit card is hall ticket to appear in the NLU Delhi regulated law entrance test. Without valid admit card candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall. So, candidates need to download their admit card before so as not to rush at the exam time.
AILET 2017 hall ticket (admit card) will mention exam and candidature details. Candidates will also be required to bring a valid identity proof along with their AILET 2017 admit cards at the exam centres.
AILET 2017 admit cards need to be downloaded within their availability window, else no admit card will be re-issued after the time-frame. Applicants also need to ensure correctness of AILET admit card 2017 details, before appearing for the law entrance test.
AILET Admit Card 2017
The Hall Ticket is a document which is also known as Admit Card which holds all the important details of candidates and exam such as candidate’s name, Exam venue, Date and timings of exam, Photo and Signature of the candidate. Applicants with valid AILET Admit Card 2017 only will be allowed to write exams. Candidates without valid admit card will not be allowed to write exams in any circumstances.
How to download AILET 2017 admit card?
- Click on the official link of AILET 2017 admit card i.e www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Enter your login credentials including Applicant’s Name/ Application Number/ E-Mail id and Password/ Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Check the details of AILET 2017 admit card
- Ensure correctness of the details
- Download and print a copy of the admit card (hall ticket) of AILET 2017
- Save a copy of the AILET admit card for future correspondences
AILET 2017 admit card details
The admit card (hall ticket) of AILET 2017 will mention the following details of exam and candidature–
- Candidature details
- Name – Name of the applicant.
- Registration Number – Application number of AILET 2017 as filled by the applicant.
- Roll Number – Roll number of the applicant for the law entrance test.
- Date of Birth – It is birth date and year of the applicant.
- Exam Details such as Exam Date,Reporting time,Exam timing,Duration of Test and Exam Venue.
AILET admit card 2017 – Key Points
AILET admit card 2017 will be available only online.
The admit cards can be downloaded through registered login accounts only.
Candidates are required to carry the downloaded AILET admit card 2017 at the examination centre on the scheduled date.
The candidates applied under Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category also need to bring copy of disability certificate issued by the competent authority, at the exam centre on the day of exam for availing scribe facility/extra time.
In case, the candidate’s picture or face is not clearly visible on the admit card of AILET 2017, the NLU may debar the candidate from appearing in the law entrance test.
Candidates failing to bring the AILET e-admit card on the exam centre will be debar from taking the test.
Aspirants need to ensure that the details in e-admit card of AILET 2017 are correct and true to their knowledge.
In case of any mistake printed in AILET 2017 e-admit card, candidates are required to get it rectified by connecting to officials, before the exam date.
Applicants are also advised to keep their respective AILET 2017 admit cards safe unless the admission process is complete.
If you have any query regarding this topic post us your comment below ….