APJEE 2017 Notification for Degree & Diploma courses,APJEE Application form 2017
The Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination is commonly known as APJEE. APJEE 2017 is a state level exam conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education(APSCTE) for Degree(PCB) and Diploma courses .Find all other queries of APJEE 2017 such as NOTIFICATIONS, EXAM DATES,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, APPLICATION FORM, EXAM PATTERN.
This is Joint Entrance Examination by which aspirants like you can get admissions in to various colleges/instituitons for technical and professional courses as per the availability of the seats in colleges.APJEE 2017 is a Entrance Examination conducted by APSCTE an independent body under the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education,Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
APJEE 2017 IMPORTANT DATES:
- Application form will be available from : to be update later
- Last date to fill and submit the application form : to be update later
- APJEE admit card 2017 will be available from : to be update later
- APJEE 2017 exam will be held on : to be update later
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF APJEE 2017:
- All the applicants are required to meet the eligibility criteria specified below if they would like appear in APJEE exam for upcoming year i.e. 2017:
- Interested candidates must meet with domicile requirements.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- There is an age relaxation of 3 years is specified for SC/ST/PD candidates.
- Applicants those desire to get admission in degree course must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Applicants age must be in between 17 to 21.
- Applicants those desire to get admission in diploma course must have cleared class 10thor SSC from a recognized board of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Applicants age must be in between 15 to 18
APJEE APPLICATION FORM 2017/HOW TO APPLY:
To register for the APJEE notification 2017 one should fill the application form through online mode only which is available in the official website:www.apjee.in
Here is the process of submitting the application form for APJEE Exam 2017:
- Obtain application form either from Directorate of Higher & Technical Education or from DDSE’s at the district offices.
- Fill the application form properly and carefully.
- Affix your recent passport size color photograph.
- Finally send the application from to the Controller of examination APJEE through registered post or speed post.
- For more details about the application form like fees visit website:http://apdhte.nic.in/.
APJEE 2017 EXAM PATTERN:
Find here the best possible information associated with APJEE 2017 exam pattern which includes types of questions, exam duration, marking scheme etc. Please go through the important highlights:
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- All questions involved in the paper will be objective type multiple choice questions.
- Candidates will be given 4 marks for every correct response. There will be negative marking scheme applicable and as per the same 1 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
FOR DIPLOMA COURSES:
The exam will be of 600 max marks with duration of 2 hours.The subjects included are
1)Mathematics and Science
FOR DEGREE (PCB) COURSES:
The exam will be of 600 max marks with duration of 3 hours.The subjects included are
1)Physics,Chemistry and Biology
For more details visit website:http://apdhte.nic.in/
For any other queries and doubt comment us below…