APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification released for 361 vacancies of technical assistant and other posts apply online @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an employment notification to fill up 361 vacancies of technical and officer posts by the eligible candidates. APPSC has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 22nd January,2017.Interested candidates can submit their APPSC Technical Assistant Application Form online through their official website i.e., psc.ap.gov.in
Job seekers from the state can utilize these opportunity given by the state government and apply APPSC Technical Assistnat Recruitment 2017 based on their eligibility and qualification.Candidates can check more details like eligibility criteria,age limit,application fee,selection process,pay scale..etc enclosed below.Candidates can follow the instructions given below to fill their application form easily.
- Name of the organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Number of vacancies : 361
- Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Subordinate Service : 36
- Technical Assistants (Geophysics) In A.P. Ground Water : 13
- Fisheries Development Officers in A.P. Fisheries Service : 04
- Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P. Insurance Medical Service : 24
- Inspector of Factories in A.P. Factories Service : 05
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman : 07
- Surveyors : 13
- Deputy Surveyor : 259
- Job location : Across AP State
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 22nd January,2017
- Web address : psc.ap.gov.in
More details about APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed their graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized institute/university.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 42 years as on 01st July 2017.Age relaxation will be as given below.
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age|
|1.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 Years|
|2.||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|3.||Ex-Service men including those who are applying for reemployment one year before completion of specified terms of engagement||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|4.||N.C.C (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|5.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee for APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- For General Candidates : Rs.370/-
- For Reserved Candidates : Rs.250/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Personal Interview conducted by the APPSC officials.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be getting below mentioned amount as monthly salary from the state government.
- Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Subordinate Service : Rs. 23100/- to Rs. 67990/-
- Technical Assistants (Geophysics) In A.P. Ground Water : Rs. 35120/- To Rs. 87130/-
- Fisheries Development Officers in A.P. Fisheries Service : Rs. 29760/- To Rs. 80930/-
- Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P. Insurance Medical Service : Rs. 40270/- To Rs. 93780/-
- Inspector of Factories in A.P. Factories Service : Rs.42490/- To Rs. 96110/-
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman : Rs. 22460/- To Rs. 66330/-
- Deputy Surveyor : Rs. 22460/- To Rs. 66330/-
How To Apply APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their APPSC Technical Assistant Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : APPSC Recruitment (Technical Assistant) 2017