Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 notification released for 256 vacancies of civil service and tax inspector vacancies apply online @ www.apsconline.gov.in
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 : Assam Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification to recruit qualified and eligible candidates into civil services,tax inspector,labor officer and other posts.APSC invites applications to fill up 256 vacancies in various departments by the eligible candidates.Interested candidates can submit their application form online through APSC official website.
The Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 download link is available on the online portal www.apsconline.gov.in. Also offered a link in an effort to readily download your registration form. Every eligible candidates needs to submit their Assam PSC Tax Inspector online application form before 09-02-2017. Candidates can follow the steps given below to submit their application form in the given format.
- Name of the organization : Assam Public Service Commission
- Number of vacancies : 256
- Assam Civil Service (Jr. Grade) : 121 posts
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. Grade) : 75 posts
- Assam Police Service : 03 Posts
- Labour Officer : 03 Posts
- Superintendent of Taxes : 02 Posts
- Asstt. Registrar of Co-Operative Societies : 06 posts
- Labour Inspector : 08 posts
- Inspector of Taxes :10 posts
- Inspector of Excise : 16 posts
- Assistant Employment Officer : 12 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 02nd February,2017
- Web address : www.apsconline.gov.in
More details about Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have posses their graduation from any registered institute/university with good academic records.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 21 years to 43 years As on 01.01.2016.Age relaxation will be as per state government rules and norms.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application in the form of Treasury Challan. Fee under the Head of Account viz., ‘Non Tax Revenue other non Tax Revenue, 0051 Public Service Commission, 102 State Public Service Commission.
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.150/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written examination(prelims and main) and personal interview conducted by the officials.
Pay Scale :- Candidates who have performed well in selection process will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting as given below.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000-40000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
How To Apply Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their application form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.apsconline.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Assam PSC Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.