BITSAT 2017 Admission Notification BITS Application form 2017
BITSAT 2017 is the acronym word of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. It is university level Admission Test conducted for the students who are interested to seek admissions in Under Graduate (UG) courses in Birla Institute of Technology. It provides Integrated courses in diverse Engineering Courses such as Computer Sciences,Electrical and Electronics, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering and Biotechnology.It is most popular exam conducted to grant admissions,nearly 2 lakh + candidates will be appearing BITSAT 2017.Candidates who are interested to appear in BITSAT 2017 some of the details like Application Form,Eligibility Criteria,Exam pattern are mentioned below:
Exam Name : Birla Institute Of Technology and Science Admission Test
Acronym : BITSAT
Exam level : University level
Exam Type : Under Graduate
Admission Stream : Engineering
BITSAT Syllabus :-
The candidates who are appearing for BITSAT 2017 can check subject wise topics from Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics to prepare better for cracking online exam.
Phyics Topics :
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Units & Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electronic Devices
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
Chemstry Topics :
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological , Industrial and Environmental chemistry
Mathematics Topics :
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential calculus
- Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Integral calculus
- Mathematical Modelling
For English Proficiency and logical reasoning :
- Reading Comprehension
- Nonverbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2017 :-
some of the key points to be fulfill by the candidates who are interested to attempt BITSAT 2017 before hand going for further process :
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 standard from recognized board/university with Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics as their subjects along with English as proficiency.
- Applicants should have aggregate of 75% minimum in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects.one should have passed with at least 60% aggregate marks individually in each subject.
- Candidates who are appearing for qualifying exam in 2017 are also eligible for applying BITSAT 2017.
- Applicants who stood first rank in the board exam are directly given admission without cosidering the score of BITSAT
- Applicants who passed in the year of 2015 or earlier are not eligible for BITSAT 2017.
BITSAT Application Form 2017 :-
After checking the key points of Eligibility who satisfied can move further process i.e. Filling and submitting Application Form:
- Applicants can find Application Form in the official website : www.bitsdmisson.com
- Applicants should fill details of Educational,Personal and Communication.
- Candidates has to provide valid mail Id and contact num.
- After filling submission of application should be done along with the application fee.
- Application fees payment can be done through Internet banking,Credit/Debit card.
- Applicants can choose their preffered centers for appearing Test by filling in the application.
Important Dates of BITSAT 2017 :-
Application availability :January 2017
Correcting of application :March 2017
Last date to apply :March 2017
Allotment of Exam centers :March 2017
candidates to reserve Test Dates :March 2017
Admit cards downloading :March 2017
BITSAT online tests :May 2017
Admissions to preferred degree :May or June 2017
Admit and Wait list :July 2017
Exam Pattern of BITSAT 2017 :-
Exam will be of 3 hours span of duration
It consists of 150 questions.
Negative marking is applicable.
Each correct answer will be given 3 marks.
Each incorrect answer will loose 1 mark.
un attended questions will be given zero marks.
Exam is divided in to four parts.
|section 3||a) English Proficiency|