BMRCL Recruitment 2017 notification released for 34 security assistant vacancies apply online @ www.bmrc.co.in
BMRCL Recruitment 2017 : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released a job notice to recruit eligible candidates into 34 vacancies of security assistant posts.Organization invites applications in the given format on or before 20th January,2017.Eligible candidates can submit their application form online through BMRCL official website i.e.,www.bmrc.co.in
Candidates who were eligible and willing to work in BMRCL as security assistant can utilize these opportunity given by the organization.Before applying candidates are need to know all details about BMRCL Recruitment 2017 enclosed below.Candidates can submit their application form through given below official link.
- Name of the organization : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Name of the posts : Assistant Security Officer
- Number of vacancies : 34
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : On Going
- Last date to submit application : 20th January,2017
- Web address : www.bmrc.co.in
More details about BMRCL Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have experience in the field of Security viz. retired Police Sub Inspector from GoK, Subedar or equivalent rank in Army and Air Force and Central Police Armed Forces for getting appointment as Assistant Security Officer.
Age limit :- Candidates maximum age limit for the post of Assistant Security Officer is 62 years as on last date of receipt of Application.
Also Check : Govt Jobs Karnataka 2017
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in personal interview conducted by the officials.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into Assistant Security Officer and will be getting Rs.22000/- as consolidated amount of salary per month.
How To Apply BMRCL Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.bmrc.co.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “BMRCL Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and forward to the given postal address on or before end date.
Postal Address :-
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027.
Apply Here : BMRCL Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2017