BSF Recruitment 2017 Notification Released For 185 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon,HC & ASI Posts Apply Online @ www.bsf.nic.in
BSF Recruitment 2017 : The Border security force has released an employment notification to recruit qualified and skillful candidates into Veterinary Assistant Surgeon,Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Organization has invited BSF Application Form for filling up 185 vacancies by eligible candidates.Interested candidates can submit their applications online through their official website i.e. www.bsf.nic.in
Candidates who were qualified and looking for defense job can use these opportunity and apply BSF Recruitment 2017 online on or before 23rd December,2016.Also candidates are need to know recruitment process,eligibility criteria,qualification required and other details which are enclosed below.Candidates who wants to get job in defense and wants to serve the country can submit their application form through given below link.
- Name of the organization : Border Security Force (BSF)
- Number of vacancies : 185
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon : 28
- Assistant Sub Inspector : 36
- Head Constable : 121
- Job type : Government Job
- Starting date to submit application Form : Available Now
- Last date to submit application Form : 23rd December,2016
- Web address : www.bsf.nic.in
About BSF :- The Border Security Force (BSF) is a Border Guarding Force of India and it was established on December 1, 1965. Tt is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs.
More details about BSF Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates educational qualification as given below.
- For Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts : Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from any institution recognized by the university or institutions.
- For Head Constable Posts : Candidates should be 12th pass from the recognized board of education.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18-25 years on date 01-01-2017. There may be upper age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants according to government Rules.
Also Check : Latest Defense Jobs 2017
Recruitment Process :- Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in following tests respectively.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Physical Standard Test : Candidates who have qualified in the documentation process then they will be able to appear for Physical Standard Test (PST). The PST will be conducted by the BOOs to check height, chest and weight as per prescribed standard.
Physical Efficiency Test :
Those who qualify the Physical Standard Test they only may appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test) Check the following.
|100 Meters race||In 16 Seconds||In 18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 minutes 45 Seconds||4 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances to be given)||3 Meters (3 chances to be given)|
|Shot Put||4.5 Meters||Not Applicable|
Interview : Those who clear all the documentation, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test shall be call for the final personal interview round.
Application Fee :- As per sources no application fee for BSF Recruitment 2017.
Salary Details :- Selected candidates will get Rs.15600 – 39100/- with the grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
How To Apply BSF Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can submit their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website www.bsf.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “BSF Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and forward to the given below postal address on or before given last date.
Postal Address :-
Commandant, 25 Bn BSF.
Chhawla Camp, PO- Chhawla.
Naiafgarh, New Delhi-110071.
Apply Now : Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2017