Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification Released For Group C Posts Apply Online @ www.rrccr.com.
Central Railway Recruitment 2017 : Central Railway Recruitment Board has released an employment notification to recruit qualified and eligible candidates into Group C Posts.Board has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 3rd January,2017.Interested candidates can submit their application form online through their official website that is www.rrccr.com
Candidates who were willing and looking for job notifications in government sector can utilize these opportunity and apply Central Railway Recruitment 2017 through given below link.More details about the recruitment are also enclosed below.Candidates are advised to check all details before applying for the Central Railway Group C Recruitment 2017.
- Name of the organization : Central Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of the posts : Group C Posts in Cultural Quota
- Job location : Central Railway Zone
- Job type : Government
- Starting date to submit application : 20th December,2016
- Last date to submit application : 3rd January,2017
- Examination date : 28th Jnauaury,2017
- Web address : www.rrccr.com
More details about Central Railway Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :-
- Candidates should have passed in 10 + 02 examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/ India or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have Diploma/Degree/Post Graduation in Hindustani Classical Vocal Music only from recognized University or it equivalent as it is essential.
Age Limit :- Candidates age must be between 18 years to 29 years. The relaxation in age will also provided by the organization to reserved category candidates as follows.
- By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates
- The Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried will be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through Indian Post Office(IPO).
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.250/-
Also Check : Latest Railway Jobs 2017
Recruitment Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of Practical Demonstration and testimonials/Prizes etc which will be conducted by the recruitment team of concerned organization.
Salary Particulars :- Selected candidates will get an impressive amount of Rs. Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay Rs. 2000/1900/-from the concerned authority of organization.
How To Apply Central Railway Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.rrccr.com
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Central Railway Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and for further process.