CGPSC State Service Exam 2017 Notification Released For 293 Officer Posts Apply Online @psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC State Service Exam 2017 : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released an employment notification for the recruitment of qualified and eligible candidates into 293 officer posts through CGPSC State Service Exam 2017.Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 3rd January,2017. Interested candidates can submit their application form online through their official website i.e. psc.cg.gov.in
Candidates who were looking for government job can utilize these opportunity and apply for CGPSC State Service Exam 2017.Also candidates are advised to check all detailed information about the recruitment before applying. Candidates can fill their CGPSC State Service Exam Application Form 2017 through the given below link.
About CGPSC: The state of Chhattisgarh came into existence on 1 November 2000 under the re-organisation of Madhya Pradesh. The organization aims to conduct examination for the appointments in the state. The main task of the organization is to advise the government in all the matters related to state civil service and state civil servants.
- Name of the organization : Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Name of the examination : CGPSC State Service Exam 2017
- Number of vacancies : 293
- Job location : Chhattisgarh State
- Job type : Government
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 3rd January,2017
- Preliminary Examination date : 19th February,2017
- Mains Examination date : 18, 19, 20 & 21th May 2017
- Web address : psc.cg.gov.in
Category wise vacancies :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|DSP- Home Department||34|
|Commercial Tax Officer||03|
|Superintendent (District Jail)||01|
|Assistant Registrar (Cooperative)||04|
|Children Development officer||01|
|Account Service Officer||40|
|Child Development Project Officer||16|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||22|
|Cooperative Tax Inspector||32|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||06|
More details about CGPSC State Service Exam 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed their graduation with minimum aggregate of marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit :- Candidates must have a minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 30 years age. SC/ST/PwD/Women will be given age relaxation as per the norms of the government.
Also Check : Income Tax Recruitment 2017
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in CGPSC State Service Exam 2017 and who have performed well are called for personal interview.Final shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts.
Salary Details :- Selected candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs.5400/-.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay mentioned amount as application fee through online mode.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For OBC/SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
How To Apply CGPSC State Service Exam 2017 :-
Applicants can submit their CGPSC State Service Exam Application Form 2017 by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website psc.cg.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “CGPSC State Service Exam 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save it for further process.