All the queries of AP EAMCET 2017 like EXAM DATES,NOTIFICATIONS, APPLICATION FORM,ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA,APPLICATION FEES are available here.It is the test conducted to get offer admissions in government affliated and private institutions.Based on scoring they will provide a rank for each examiner.
EAMCET is a common entrance test for aspirants like you who are interested to join in ug(under graduate) EAMCET is Engineering,Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test conducted under the authority of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada.
This test is conducted to see the eligibility of students who can join in Undergraduate Engineering in Engineering,Agriculture and Medical admissions in government and private colleges present in Andhra pradesh and Telangana states.
As the states are partitioned EAMCET is conducted separately by 2 states.AP EAMCET 2017 will also be conducted separately in two states and exam names are given as,
- AP EAMCET
- TS EAMCET
AP EAMCET 2017
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET or AP EAMCET 2017 is a Common Entrance Test conducted under the authority of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada.This test is conducted to get the admission to undergraduate in Engineering,Agriculture and Medical course colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh state location the candidates can also get admission in following courses through AP EAMCET
APPLICATION FORM FOR AP EAMCET 2017
The application form for AP EAMCET 2017 i”ll be available through the online mode. Candidates can fill the form by visiting the official website of the university. The application forms are available only through the online mode. Candidates have to fill all their details in the application form and after completing all the details, proceed towards the fees payment, the application form fees can be paid through net banking, credit/debit card or bank challan.
IMPORTANT DATES for AP EAMCET 2017
- Online Application form start: To be updated later
- Last date for Application form : To be updated later
- Correction of Online Application: To be updated later
- Release of Hall Tickets: To be updated later
- Date of Examination: To be updated later
The application form will start from the first week of March and the last for filling the application form will be in the month of April. The candidates are advised to stay with us as all the information will be updates in this page on regular basis.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR EAMCET 2017 :
To give AP EAMCET 2017 exam.it would be better to check one’s eligibility criteria for 2017 EAMCET exam.The applicant has to satidfy the following conditions:
- The applicant should be born on or before 31st Dec 1999 or must be of 17 years if she/he are seeking for admissions of MBBS and BDS graduation.
- Applicant must be belong to ANDHRA PRADESH state and should be INDIAN Nationality,Overseas Citizen of India-OCI (Card holder) or a person of Indian Origin (POI).
- Applicant ought to be pass out in Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examinationwith Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics and English individually can apply for the examination.
- Applicant should have scored minimun aggregate of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics,Mathematics,Chemistry or Biology subjects taken together to apply for the Examination (40% in case of ST/SC/OBC category)
EAMCET 2017 APPLICATION FORM
After viewing the eligibility criteria if you find yourself eligible the next step is to get started with applying.Those of you who are interested must fill and submit AP EAMCET registration 2017 form.
Steps for applying for AP EAMCET application form 2017 arementioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit AP EAMCET official website www.apeamcet.org to register for the examinatio
Step 2:You need to click on the apply online and read all the instructions.
Step 3:You need to fill all your personal,qualification,and other all necessary details as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 4:You will be required to pay your application fees online through Debit/Credit card and offline through DD to complete the application process.
NOTE: It is adviced you to take a print out of EAMCET 2017 application form copy for your future reference.
AP EAMCET 2017 APPLICATION FEES:
- Rs 250/-for Engineering.
- Rs 250/-for Agriculture and Medical.
- Rs 500/-for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical.
You can pay online through Debit/Credit card and offline through DD in favour of “Secretary Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education”to the following address:
The regional co ordinator/Convener
Ground Floor,JNT University,Hyderabad
AP EAMCET 2017 EXAM PATTERN :
Its better to have idea of exam pattern. The exam pattern goes like following:
The exam is of 3 hours.
- The exam is of 160 questions which is of 1 mark each.
- No deduction marks for non correct answers.
- The exam pattern is of OMR sheet