ECHS Recruitment 2017 notification released for 94 medical officer and lab technician vacancies apply online @ www.echs.gov.in
ECHS Recruitment 2017 : Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has published an employment notification to fill up 94 medical officer and lab technician vacancies by the eligible candidates.Organization invites applications in the given format on or before given last date.Interested candidates can submit their applications online through their official website i.e.,www.echs.gov.in
Candidates who were qualified and intended to work in Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) can utilize these opportunity and apply for ECHS Recruitment 2017 through given below link.Before applying candidates are advised to check all details like eligibility criteria,application fee,age limit,selection process,pay scale..etc enclosed below.Also application process is given in step by step to submit their application form in the given format.
- Name of the organization : Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)
- Number of vacancies : 94
- For Kannur : 34
- For Secunderabad : 31
- For Chennai : 15
- For Bhuj : 14
- Application Mode : Offline
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 10th January,2017 (Kannur)
- Last date to submit application : 10th January,2017 (Secunderabad)
- Last date to submit application : 11th January,2017 (Chennai)
- Last date to submit application :31st January,2017 (Bhuj)
- Web address : www.echs.gov.in
More details about ECHS Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed their graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized institute/university.
Age Limit & Application Fee :- Candidates are advised to check official recruitment notification which is available online in their official website i.e.,www.echs.gov.in
Selection process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in personal interview conducted by the officials.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary from the organization.
How To Apply ECHS Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their ECHS Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.echs.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “ECHS Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and forward to the given postal address.
Apply Here :- ECHS Medical Officer and Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
Postal Address :-
For Kannur : Station Cell (ECHS), C/O DSC Centre, Kannur – 670017
For Secunderabad : HQ ECHS Cell, C/o HQ Telangana & Andhra Sub Area, Bolarum Post, Secunderabad – 10
For Chennai : Station Headquarters(ECHS), Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600009
For Bhuj : Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Polyclinic, Bhuj
Interview Dates :-
- For Kannur : 03rd February 2017
- For Secunderabad : 17th & 18th February 2017
- For Chennai : 18th January 2017
- For Bhuj : 15th to 17th February 2017