Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 notification released for 112 Stenographer Grade II & III vacancies apply online @ ghconline.nic.in
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 : Gauhati High Court has released an job notice to recruit eligible candidates into 112 positions of Steno Grade II / III vacancies.Organization invites applications from interested candidates on or before 17th January,2017.Candidates who are qualified and willing can submit their application form for the vacancies online through their official website i.e.,ghconline.nic.in
Interested candidates who are searching for the job in government sector may grab this chance and apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 for stenographer vacancies by filling online application form in correct manner.For other details like qualification required,application fee,selection process,age limit,pay scale..etc given below. Candidates can follow the steps given below to submit their application form in the given format.
- Name of the organization : Gauhati High Court
- Number of vacancies : 112
- Stenographer Grade II: 39
- Stenographer Grade III: 73
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 16th January,2017
- Web address : ghconline.nic.in
More details about Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :-
- Candidates must possess Graduation degree from any UGC recognized university or Institute or should H.S. examination from any recognized board / council or university.
- Candidates must also have Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand from ITI / Polytechnic / any other Institute.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18 to 43 years of age as on the last date to submit application.Age relaxation will be as per organization rules and norms.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- For General Candidates : Rs.340/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.170/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written exam / skill test and personal interview. Candidates need to have specialized ability to write in Hindi and English.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into stenographer posts and will be getting below mentioned amount as monthly salary.
- Stenographer Grade II Rs. 8000 – 35000/- with 4500/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer Grade III Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 2900/- Grade Pay
How To Apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Gauhati Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is ghconline.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017