Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 Notification Released For 402 Vidyasahayak Posts Apply online @ tribal.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 : Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation has published an employment notification to recruit eligible and qualified candidates into vidyasahayak posts.Board has invited applications for filling up 402 vacancies of vidyasahayak posts by eligible candidates.Interested candidates can submit their application form online through their official website i.e. tribal.gujarat.gov.in.
Candidates who were qualified and looking for job in government sector can utilize these opportunity and submit their application form which is available on official website.Also candidates are need to know about detailed information about Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 before applying online.Candidates can submit their application form for vidyasahayak posts through the given below link.
- Name of the organization : Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation
- Name of the posts : Vidyasahayak
- Number of vacancies : 402
- Job location : Gujarat
- Job type : Government
- Starting date to submit application : 05th December,2016
- Last date to submit application : 31st December,2016
- Web address : tribal.gujarat.gov.in
About GTDC :- State Government has actively planned for the focused development of the areas dominated by Scheduled Tribes. The long-term goal of the State’s interventions for the Scheduled Tribes is to improve their quality of life by increasing and ensuring their access to education, health care, and income generation.
More details about Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed degree of B.Ed and cleared the Teacher Eligibility Test for apply GTDC Vacancy 2016.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18-33 years and age relaxation will be as per government rules.
Selection Process :- Candidates initial selection will be made based on their performance in written test and who have performed well are called for personal interview conducted by the officials.Final shortlisted candidates will be recruited into vidyasahayak posts.
Also Check : Gujarat Government Jobs 2017
Salary Details :- Selected candidates will be getting an impressive amount as salary with gross pay.visit the official website to get more details about it.
Admit Card : Officials will upload Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter for the Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 few days before to the examination date.Candidates can download from our website.i.e. tribal.gujarat.gov.in
How To Apply Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can submit their GTDC Vidyasahayak Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website tribal.gujarat.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and for future reference.
Apply Now : GTDC Vidysahayak Recruitment 2017