HAL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification Released For Engineer Trainee 125 vacancies apply online @ www.hal-india.com
HAL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has released an employment notification entitled as HAL Recruitment 2017 to fill up 125 vacancies of engineer trainee posts by the skillful and eligible candidates.Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 07th February,2017. Interested candidates can submit their application form online through HAL official website i.e.,www.hal-india.com.
Candidates who have completed graduation and wants to build their career in government sector as engineer trainee can utilize these opportunity and apply HAL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017.Candidates are advised to check all detailed information about HAL Recruitment 2017 enclosed below.Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can submit their application form through the given below link.
- Name of the organization : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Name of the posts : Engineer Trainee Posts
- Number of vacancies : 125
- Job type : Government
- Starting date to submit application : 06th January,2017
- Last date to submit application : 07th February,2017
- Web address : www.hal-india.com
About HAL : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is governed under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence.The government-owned corporation is primarily involved in the operations of the aerospace industry. These include manufacturing and assembly of aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment and airports operation.
Also Check : Latest Engineering Jobs 2017
More details about HAL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the relevant Disciplines.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should not be more than 28 years.Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
Recruitment Process :-
- Candidates selection will be made based on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2017 results for recruitment of stated positions.Results of GATE Examination of previous years will not be reckoned.
- Final selection will be done by assigning the weight age of 85% marks for GATE -2017 Scores (out of 100) and 15% marks for Personal Interview.
Pay Scale :-Selected candidates will be getting Rs.16, 400/- to Rs.40, 500/- per month.
How To Apply HAL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their HAL Engineer Trainee Application form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.hal-india.com
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “HAL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and for further process.