J&K Police Recruitment 2017 notification released for 698 sub inspector vacancies apply online @ www.jkpolice.gov.in
J&K Police Recruitment 2017 : Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Board has issued an job notification to fill up 698 vacancies of sub inspector posts in various disciplines.Board has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before given last date.Candidates who are qualified and willing to work in Jammu and Kashmir police department can submit their application forms in the given format online through their official website i.e., www.jkpolice.gov.in
Job seekers who feels themselves as eligible for J&K Police Recruitment 2017 can submit their application form through given below link.Also all details like qualification required,application fee,age limit,selection process,pay scale..etc are discussed below.The online application process is started from second week oh January,2017.
- Name of the organization : Jammu and Kashmir Police Recruitment Board
- Number of vacancies : 698
- Telecommunication : 40
- Executive : 482
- Armed : 176
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application form : Second week of January,2017
- Last date to submit application form : Within 30 Days
- Web address : www.jkpolice.gov.in
More details about J&K Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have Graduation degree in relevant discipline, from a recognized University or equivalent from any Government recognized institutions.
Age Limit :- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 28 years.Age Relaxation will be as state government rules and norms.
Also check : LIC Recruitment 2017
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay Rs.300/- as application fee for J&K Police Recruitment 2017 on or before end date.
Selection process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds respectively conducted by the recruitment board.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Viva-Voce/ Personality Assessment test
How To Apply J&K Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.jkpolice.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “J&K Police Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : J&K Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017