Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 notification released for 105 village accountant officer vacancies apply online @ mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 : Karnataka Revenue Department, Mysuru District has released an employment notification to recruit qualified and eligible candidates into 105 village accountant vacancies.Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 14th January,2017.Interested eligible candidates can submit their application forms online through their official website i.e.,mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Job seekers who are preparing for government jobs can utilize these opportunity given by state government and apply Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 based on their qualification and eligibility.Candidates can check their eligibility criteria,age limit,application fee,selection process..etc given below.Candidates are advised to apply only when they fulfill eligibility criteria of this vacancy.Steps to apply online for Mysore District Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 are given below.
- Name of the organization : Karnataka Revenue Department, Mysuru District
- Name of the posts : Village Accountant Officer
- Number of vacancies : 105
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 14th January,2017
- Web address : mysore-va.kar.nic.in
More details about Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates should have passed 12th class examination which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE with knowledge of computer and Kannada language.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be in between 18-35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules and norms.
Also Check : Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- General category : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST category : Rs. 100/-
- PWD Category : Rs. 30/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and personal interview conducted by the officials.
Pay Scale :- Candidates who have performed well in selection process will be recruited into village accountant officer posts and will be getting Rs. 11,600-21,000/- as monthly salary.
How To Apply Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is mysore-va.kar.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.