All the queries of KCET 2017 such as Notifications, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Exam pattern , Application fees are available here. KCET is the common test conducted to get admission for UG(Under graduate) in government affiliated colleges and private colleges.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is commonly known KCET. KCET 2017 is the test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.This is the test conducted for the aspirants like you who are interested to join in Engineering (B .tech or BE) courses in the government affiliated college are private colleges.
- KCET 2017 is the exam with two patterns one is with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics where as another is with Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medicine.The exams will be held on two different days.
To give the exam one has to check the eligibility criteria for the exam.To satisfy the eligibility one should the following :
KCET 2017 ELIGIBITY CRITERIA :-
- The applicants from Karnataka and Jammu Kashmir as well as NRI aspirants can also apply for KCET exam.
- Applicants who are applying for the Medicine should have the permission from Medicine and Dental council.
- Applicants should have completed 17 years of the academic years on the day of applying.
- Applicants of special category are allowed with 5 to 6 years of gap exception.
- Applicants should have passed the 12th standard from any recognized board.
- General category applicants should have passed the Secondary Higher Examination with 50% and categories like ST/SC should have passed the exam with 45% .
KCET 2017 IMPORTANT DATES :-
- Online Application form start : To be updated later
- Last date for Application form : To be updated later
- Correction of Online Application : To be updated later
- Release of Admit Cards : To be updated later
- Date of Examination : To be updated later
KARNATAKA CET APPLICATION FORM 2017 :-
The application form of 2017 KCET will be available on the online website http://kea.kar.nic.in/.To fill the registration form one has to fill the following details:
- one has to upload the scan photo and signature of a candidate through online.
- To obtain application forms, Candidates are required to submit the KEA copy of the Bank Challan respective schools / colleges in Karnataka.
- Candidates have to upload all the documents and fill in all the details in specified places for the successful submission of KCET 2107 APPLICATION FORM.
- Candidates have to submit duly filled in Application Form of Karnataka CET 2017 to the principal of their respective colleges / schools.
- On the specified dates, candidates have to collect their KCET 2017 Admit Cards from the respective colleges / schools.
KCET 2017 APPLICATION FEES :-
- Application fees for the General category is 650.
- Application fees for the ST/SC/OBC IS 500.
KARNATAKA CET 2017 APPLICATION FEES PAID VIA :-
- Application fee can be paid via CHALAN ,DEMAND DRAFT.DEMAND DRAFT (DD) must be drawn in the favor of ‘Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority’, payable at Bangalore or Bengaluru.
KCET 2017 EXAM PATTERN :-
- The KCET exam is a pattern of MCQ which is of one mark each.
- No marks are deducted for any non-correct answers (NO NEGATIVE MARKS).
- 60 questions of 1 mark each will be asked from three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Contact Info :
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23568201, 23568202, 23462599, 23462758, 23461575
Fax : 080 – 23461576
KCET helpline: 011-40360360
Karnataka Entrance Exam Notifications
For any other queries and doubts please comment us below. We will b thankful to help you…….
For more details visit Official Website : http://kea.kar.nic.in/