Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 notification released for 50 vacancies of Sahayyak Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Adhikari and Junior Clerk posts apply online @ fisheries.maharashtra.gov.in
Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 : Maharashtra Fisheries Department has released an job notification to fill up 50 vacancies of Sahayyak Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Adhikari,Yantriki Nideshak,Jr Clerk and other posts by the eligible candidates.Department has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before 14th January,2017.Candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can submit their application forms online through official website i.e.,fisheries.maharashtra.gov.in
Job seekers who were looking for government job notifications can utilize these opportunity and apply Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 based on their eligibility and qualification.For candidates convenience all details about the recruitment such as eligibility criteria,age limit,application fee,pay scale..etc are given below. Candidates are need to know all details before applying for the vacancies.Candidates who are willing to work in the department can submit their applications through given below link.
- Name of the organization : Maharashtra Fisheries Department
- Number of vacancies : 50
- Sahayyak Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Adhikari (Assistant Fisheries Development Officer) : 38
- Yantriki Nideshak (Mechanics Director) : 02
- Sankhyiki Sahayyak (Stat Assistant) : 03
- Junior Clerk : 07
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 14th January,2017
- Web address : fisheries.maharashtra.gov.in
More details about Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates should have passed ITI or Degree in (Stats, Math’s, and Commerce) / B.F.Sc from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on 01st January 2017.Age relaxation will be as per state government rules and norms.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode.
- For General Candidates : Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.150/-
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Interview that will be organized by selection committee of Organization.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary from the department.
How To Apply Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is fisheries.maharashtra.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.