Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Notification Released For 155 vacancies of state service posts apply online @www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently released an employment notification to recruit eligible and qualified candidates into state service posts. Organization has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up 155 vacancies through MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017. MPSC expecting huge number of application forms from eligible candidates on or before given last date.
Candidates from Maharashtra who were qualified and looking for job notifications can utilize these opportunity and apply Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017.Interested candidates can submit their application form online through their official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Name of the organization : Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the examination : Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017
- Number of vacancies : 155
- Job location : Across Maharashtra state
- Starting date for the submission of application is 14th December 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd January 2017.
- Last date for the payment of fee in state bank of India is 4th January 2017.
- Web address : www.mpsc.gov.in
More details about MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates who were going to apply for the vacancies must have completed graduation from any recognized universities/institutes.
Age limit :- Candidates age should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st April 2017.
Also Check : Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017
Recruitment Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written exam and personal interview conducted by the MPSC.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be getting Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay mentioned amount as application fee in the form of SBI Challan/ online payment / debit card / credit card / net banking / CSC (Challan Service Center).
- For General Candidates : Rs 373/-
- For Reserved Candidates : Rs 273/-
How To Apply Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Application form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Maharashtra PSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and for further process.
Apply Here : MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam 2017