NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 – Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology
NIIFT is a leading Institute for higher education in the field of fashion. The courses offered are designed to tap and develop the creative intelligence and managerial skills of individuals, thereby producing potential professionals and designers.
Northern Indian Institute of Fashion Technology is welcoming all the interested candidates to seek admission for both UG and PG courses through NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam. Students who qualified in the entrance exam will be granted admission branches at Mohali, Ludhiana along with Jalandhar and its affiliated Punjab Technical University which is located at Jalandhar.
The programs that students will be able to pursue if they are eligible in these examinations are:
- B.Sc in Fashion Design (3 Years)
- B.Sc in Textile Design (3 Years)
- B.Sc in Fashion Design in Knits (3 Years)
- M.Sc in Garment Manufacturing Technology (2 Years)
- M.Sc in Fashion Marketing and Management (2 Years)
NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria :-
Applicants who are desiring to seek admission in the NIIFT Mohali Admission Entrance Examination 2017 need to check the eligibility before applying for the NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017. Candidates have a look at the following criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- To apply for the NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 for UG courses it is essential for the candidates to complete and pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized University of India or State.
- Candidates applying for UG courses in fashion designing need to complete graduation or bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, according to AICTE norms or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Applicants of SC and ST categories are required to pass their post graduation degree from the streams of B.Sc or B.Tech. or B.E or B.A or B.Com or BBA or BCA.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
- Inspiring applicants should complete their 17 years age to seek admission.
NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 : How to Apply?
Candidates who found eligible for seeking admission should move further for other process.
- Applicants need to opt online mode to apply for this entrance examination,no other option cannot be opted to apply.
- The prior step to apply is visiting the official website of NIIFT Mohali 2017 www.niiftindia.com
- Contenders should register by filling the login credentials.Once registration is completed candidates will receive login credentials after which they are required to login to the official website.
- Now pay the fee through one of the payment modes.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details and payment details also.
- Next step is to upload recent pass port size recent color photograph, signature of candidate with the mentioned dimensions in the links provided.
- Recheck all the details and submit if they are correct .
Important Dates in NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 :-
Following will be the important dates in the NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam events:
Online Registration starts from the month of April, 2017.
Last date for receipt of application fee through is on May, 2017.
Entrance Test is conducted in June, 2017.
Date of Results is in last week of June, 2017.
Syllabus in NIIFT Mohali Admission 2017 :-
Candidates applying for NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam 2017 are required to study the subjects of their qualifying examination.
For more queries comment us below. We will be very happy to help you with possible answer.