Northern Coal Field Recruitment 2017 Notification Released For 201 Operator Trainee and Stenographer Posts Apply Online @ www.nclcil.in
Northern Coal Field Recruitment 2017 : Northern Coalfields Limited has recently released an employment notification to fill up 201 vacancies of Jr. Stenographer, ITI Electrician Trainee and HEMM Operator Trainee posts. Organization has invited applications from eligible and qualified candidates on or before 07th January,2017. Interested candidates submit their application form online through their official website that is www.nclcil.in
Candidates who were qualified and willing to work in NCL can utilize these job notification and apply Northern Coal Filed Recruitment 2017.Candidates can check more details about the recruitment like qualification Required, selection process,age limit,recruitment process..etc which are given below.Also official link is also given below to submit their application form along with step by step process.
- Name of the organization : Northern Coalfields Limited
- Number of vacancies : 201
- Jr. Stenographer (OL) : 11
- Jr. Stenographer (English) : 18
- ITI Electrician Trainee : 13
- HEMM Operator Trainee : 159
- Starting date so submit application : Available
- Last date to submit application : 07th January,2017
- Web address : www.nclcil.in
More details about Northern Coal Field Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :-
- Stenographer Post : Applicants, who are applying for this posts must have done matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board. Also, candidate must have speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 30 words per minute in Hindi Typing.
- ITI and HEMM Trainee Post : candidate should have done Matriculation with ITI in relevant stream and must have completed Apprenticeship training under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 30 years of age. Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulation of government.
Recruitment Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in Written Test/ or Interview as per the need of Northern Coalfields Limited.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting as mentioned below.
|Positions Name||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Stenographer (OL)||Rs. 19035.02 per month|
|Jr. Stenographer (English)|
|ITI Electrician Trainee||Rs. 636.77 per day|
|HEMM Operator Trainee||Rs. 617.94 per day|
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay mentioned amount as application fee for Northern Coal Field Recruitment 2017 in the form of Demand Draft to Northern Coalfields Ltd, Singrauli” payable at SBI, Morwa (Branch Code: 03767).
- For General candidates : Rs.500/-
- For Reserved candidates : No Fee
How To Apply Northern Coal Field Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.nclcil.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Northern Coal Field Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and for further process.