Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016-17 Notification Released For 373 Junior Engineer (JE) posts apply online @ www.govt.thapar.edu.
Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016-17 : Irrigation Department ,Punjab has published an employment notification to recruit eligible and skillful candidates into 373 vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts. Department has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before given last date.All engineering graduates from Punjab state who were unemployed can utilize these opportunity and can apply for Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment 2016-17 offline and online through their official website i.e. www.govt.thapar.edu
Candidates are advised to check all detailed information about Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016-17 such as eligibility criteria,qualification required,selection process and other details.Candidates can check all these details and who can satisfies the eligibility criteria can easily apply through the given below link.
- Name of the organization : Irrigation Department ,Punjab
- Name of the posts : Junior Engineer (JE) posts
- Number of vacancies : 373
- Last date to apply online : 16th December,2016
- Last date to apply offline (submit application form): 18th December,2016
- Job location : Across Punjab state
- Download Admit Card/Call Letter : 19th December,2016
- Examination date : 28th December,2016
- Result date : 04th January,2017
- Web address : www.govt.thapar.edu
Qualification Required :- Applying candidates should have diploma of Junior Engineer in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering from a State Technical Education Board or from a recognized university or institution.
Punjab Irrigation Department recruitment 2016-17 vacancies :-
|Posts Name||Disciplines Name||Total Vacancy|
Age Limit :- Applicants age should be as given below on 01st January,2016
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 37 years (For General) and 42 Years (for SC /ST / BC).
- Applicants who are already in government Service they should be between 18 to 45 years of age (Physically Handicapped 18 to 47 years).
Also Check : Engineering Jobs 2017
Selection Process :- Candidates initial selection will be made based on their performance in written test and who have performed well are called for personal interview/verification.Final shortlisted candidates will be recruited into Junior Engineer (JE) posts in different disciples. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
Salary Particulars :- Final selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 10300 – 34800/- With gross pay of Rs. 4800/- per month.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee for Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016-17.Payment of fee will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Patiala using the challan form.
- For for SC / ST/PH candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For Other categories : Rs. 800/-
How To Apply Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016-17 :-
Applicants can apply for Junior Engineer posts by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website www.govt.thapar.edu
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2016-17” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and forward to given below address.
Attachments/Documents to be send with Filled PID JE Application Form :-
- Two self-attested passport size photographs (either b/w or colored) to be attached.
- University copy of challan form for payment of fees.
- Copy of matriculation certificate showing date of birth and proof of passing Punjabi
- Copy of mark sheets and diploma/degree/certificate course of relevant qualification
- Copy of reservation certificates
Postal Address :-
To In charge, DIP-Cell,
Patiala – 147 004.
Apply Here : Punjab Irrigation Department JE Recruitment 2016-17