Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 notification released for 233 Sub Inspector vacancies apply now @ www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 : Rajasthan Police Department has released an employment notification to recruit eligible candidates into 233 vacancies of sub inspector posts.Department has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before given last date.Candidates who are qualified and willing to work in Rajasthan police department can submit their application form through official website i.e.,www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Job seekers can utilize these opportunity and apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 through given below link. Candidates are advised to check all details such as eligibility criteria,educational qualification,age limit, application process,pay scale..etc enclosed below.
- Name of the organization : Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Number of vacancies : 233
- Inspector (Telecom) 07
- Sub Inspector (Originator) 06
- Sub Inspector (Technical) 33
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) 146
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher) 39
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter) 02
- Job Location : Rajasthan State
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : 05th January,2017
- Web address : www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
More details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute/university in relevant discipline.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be between 20 years to 25 years.Age relaxation will be as per government rules and norms.
Recruitment Process :- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following rounds respectively.
- Written examination.
- Physical test.
- Medical test.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay mentioned amount as application fee for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017.
- General/OBC category candidates : Rs 1000/-.
- SC/ST category candidates : Rs 750/-.
- Out of state candidates : Rs 1000/-.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into the vacancies and will get an impressive amount as monthly salary from the government.
How To Apply Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : Rajasthan Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017