Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 notification released for 190 non teaching staff vacancies apply online @ www.uniraj.ac.in
Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 : Rajasthan University has issued an employment notification to recruit qualified and eligible candidates into Clerk Grade II, Assistant Registrar & various other for Non-Teaching posts.University invites applications on or before given last date to fill up 190 vacancies by the eligible candidates. Interested candidates submit their non teaching vacancies application form online through their official website i.e.,www.uniraj.ac.in
Candidates who are unemployed and willing to work in Rajasthan University can utilize these opportunity given by the organization.Before submitting their application forms candidates are need to know all details about Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 enclosed below.Eligible candidates can submit their application forms through given below link.
About Rajasthan University : Rajasthan University is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state Rajasthan located in pink city Jaipur. It was set up on 08 January 1947 as the University of Rajputana and was given its current name in the year 1956.
- Name of the organization : Rajasthan University
- Number of vacancies : 190
- Clerk Grade 2 92
- Lab Assistant 23
- Lab Bearer 25
- Herbarium Assistant 01
- Junior Technical Assistant 11
- Book Attendant 12
- Electrician/Wire man 05
- Additional Registrar 01
- Collector of Exam 01
- Dy. Registrar 05
- Assistant Registrar 10
- Legal Assistant 02
- Cartographer 01
- Manager University Guest House 01
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : 04th January,2017
- Last date to submit application : 3rd February,2017
- Web address : www.uniraj.ac.in
More details about Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed 12th pass, ITI Diploma,graduation or its equivalent from any recognized institute/university.
Age Limit :- Candidates age does not exceed 40 years on date 1st July 2017. More details refer official notification.
Also Check : Govt Jobs Rajasthan 2017
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee by online mode of payment using net banking/ debit card/ credit card, etc.
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.500/-
- For PWD Candidates : Rs.100/-
Selection process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
Pay Scale :- Selected candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary from the university.
How To Apply Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 :-
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is www.uniraj.ac.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and forward to the given below postal address on or before given last date.
Postal address :-
Apply Here :- Rajasthan Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2017