RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017, Call Letter / Hall Ticket released for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant Posts
The Reserve Bank of India is going to release the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 for the posts of Assistants in three phases i.e, Preliminary,Mains and Interview. The RBI has welcomed many applications from eligible candidates for the RBI Assistant Recruitment The direct link to download the Hall Ticket of RBI Assistant will be made available here on this page after its release. Candidates who will apply successfully against the said advertisement and fulfills the eligibility conditions will be issued RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card .
To download the Admit Card, the candidates will have to enter their credentials such as Registration ID and Date of Birth/Password and Roll No and Date of Birth/Password.
What is Admit Card. What info it all bears ?
Admit Card is the document which contains the details of Examine such as name,exam venue,date of exam and others. It is the mandatory document should be carried by the candidates to the examination center. Any candidates who fail to bring their Admit Card will not be allowed to appear for the test. The RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 will have all the important information related to exams such as Exam date, Venue of Exam, Address of the Exam Centre, Name, Roll NO, Registration No, Space for Photograph and other details.
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017
Candidates will be issued Admit Card first for the Preliminary Examination. Only those candidates who will qualify the Prelims Exam will be issued Admit Card for the Mains Exam. Subsequently, the qualifying candidates of the Mains Examination will be issued Admit Card for the Interview. The candidates will have to download their RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 online since no admit card will be sent individually to the candidates by post. Check the details such as procedure to download the Admit Card, details in the Admit Card, queries related to Admit Card download below.
Also Read :-
Pre requisites for downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017
The candidates will have to enter the following details for downloading the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017.
Date of Birth/Password
Date of Birth/Password
How to download the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 ?
- Visit the official website of RBI www.rbi.org
- Click the relevant link “RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 “
- After clicking the link, the Admit Card page will open.
- In the login page, the candidates will have to enter their Registration No/Roll No, Password/Date of Birth.
- The candidates after entering all the details, need to click the ‘Submit’ button
- The Admit Card of the candidate will appear on the screen
- The candidates after verifying all the details should click on the ‘Download’ button.
- The candidates need to save and take a printout of the same.
Details in the RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Name of the student
- Enrollment number
- Birth date
- Application number
- Photo and signature
- Exam centre and code
- Exam for which the candidate is going to be applied
- Date, day and time
- Reporting time
- Other exam instructions
What to do after downloading the Admit Card of RBI Assistant ?
The candidates after downloading the Admit Card of RBI Assistant should read all the information/details in the Admit Card carefully. The candidates should also take a printout of the same. The candidates will have to bring the Admit Card of RBI Assistant to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
Where to contact – for any discrepancies ?
If any candidates did not receive their RBI Assistant 2017 Admit Card prior the commencement of exam should report to RBI. In all correspondence with RBI, Registration number received on submission of application and Roll no. indicated in ‘Admission Letter’ must be quoted.
Key Points related to RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017
- The date, time and venue of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card.
- RBI Assistant Admit Card is expected to be released around two (02) weeks prior to the commencement of the exam date.
- All the registered candidates will have to download their call letters from the RBI website.
- The admit card will be available for download via online mode only.
- Bank will send the intimation to all the candidates at their email/mobile number regarding the issue of the e-admit card of all the candidates.
- The hard copy of the call letters will not be dispatched to the applicants by any other way.
- After successful download of the call letter, candidates are supposed to affix the recent passport size photograph on the designated place in the call letter.
- The photo must preferably be the same as uploaded by the candidate provided during registration.
- Candidates must appear at the examination centre essentially with two things: Printed admit card (ii) Photo Identity Proof.
ID Proofs to be carried out along with RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Employee identification card
- College ID or a notarized Affidavit with Photo
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address.
For more Updates on RBI Assistant Admit Card 2017 to download from the official website please visit this website.