UP Police Recruitment 2017 notification released for 760 Sub Inspector vacancies apply online @ prpb.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2017 : Uttar Pradesh Police Department has recently published an employment notification to fill up 760 vacancies of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector posts posts by the eligible candidates.Department has invited application forms from eligible candidates on or before 18th February,2017. Interested candidates can submit UP Police Application form online through their official website i.e., prpb.gov.in
Job seekers who are qualified and willing to work in UP Police Department can utilize these opportunity and apply UP Police Recruitment 2017 through given below link.Candidates are advised to check all details about UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 like qualification required,application fee,application process,age limit,pay scale,selection process..etc.Candidates can submit their applications through given below link.
- Name of the organization : Uttar Pradesh Police Department
- Number of vacancies : 760
- Sub Inspector (Confidential): 170
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk): 378
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts): 212
- Job Location : Across UP State
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12th January 2017
- Closing date for Registration: 11th February 2017
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 14th February 2017
- Last date for submission of Application: 18th February 2017
- Web address : prpb.gov.in
More details about UP Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates should have completed Graduation in relevant trade from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit :- Candidates are required to attain the upper age limit above 28 years as on 01 July, 2016 for being eligible for stated vacancies.
Also Check : Latest UP Govt Jobs 2017
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay Rs.400/- as application fee for UP Police Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Standard Test and Medical Exam that will be followed by Document Verification.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be getting below mentioned amount as monthly salary from the department.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) posts : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- For Sub Inspector (Confidential) post : Rs. 9300-34,800 With GP Rs. 4200/-
How To Apply UP Police Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is prpb.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “UP Police Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017