UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 notification released for 2432 vacancies of Tehsildar, Reader Senior Assistant and other posts apply online @ bor.up.nic.in
UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 : Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has released an employment notification to fill up 2432 vacancies of Tehsildar (Judicial),Reader Senior Assistant and other posts by the eligible candidates.Department has invited applications from eligible candidates on or before given last date. Candidates are qualified and willing to work in UP Revenue Department can submit their application forms through official website i.e.,bor.up.nic.in
Job seekers who are looking for government job notifications can utilize these opportunity and apply UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 through given below link.Candidates can check their eligibility criteria,age limit, application process,selection process,pay scale given below.Candidates can also follow the instructions given below to fill their application form through give official link.
- Name of the organization : Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
- Number of vacancies : 2432
- Tehsildar (Judicial): 243 posts
- Driver: 608 posts
- Reader Senior Assistant: 608 posts
- Town Clerk & Peon: 608 posts
- ADM (Judicial): 60 posts
- SDM (Judicial): 305 posts
- Job location : Across Uttar Pradesh State
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to submit application : As soon As Possible
- Web address : bor.up.nic.in
More details about UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have possessed 12th class (HSC)/Graduate degree from recognized board / university.
Age Limit :- Candidates age must be minimum 18 years of age whereas maximum age will be relax able as per the directives of department.
Application Fee :- Candidates need to pay mentioned amount as application fee for UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017.Candidates are advised to check official notification to get more details about it.
Also Check : Latest UP Govt Jobs 2017
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written examination, interview, and document verification.Candidates who have performed well will be recruited into applied posts.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will be getting an impressive amount as monthly salary from the state government.
How To Apply UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is bor.up.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.