UPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification released for 142 MO,Sports Officer & Assistant vacancies apply now @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2017 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an job notification for filling up 142 vacant positions of MO, Sports Officer, Assistant coach and other posts.UPPSC invites applications from qualified and eligible candidates.Interested candidates can submit their application forms online through their official website i.e.,uppsc.up.nic.in
Job seekers from UP state who were looking for latest job notifications can utilize these opportunity given by the UPPSC.Candidates who were willing and wants to build their career in government sector can apply UPPSC Recruitment 2017 through given below link.All candidates who satisfies the eligibility criteria can submit their application forms in the given format by following the steps given below.
- Name of the organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Number of vacancies : 142
- Veterinary Medical Officer : 125
- Printing and stationary department : 03
- Deputy Director : 01
- Research Officer : 03
- Assistant coach : 05
- Sports Officer: 05
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : On going
- Last date to submit application : 31st January,2017
- Web address : uppsc.up.nic.in
More details about UPPSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Educational Qualification :- Candidates must possess degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc &A.H) from a University established by law in India/ Post Graduate Degree | BE | B.TECH or its equivalent qualification according to the posts from recognized by University/Institutions.
Age Limit :- Candidates age should be as given below.
- For Deputy Director (Printing) posts: Between 21 years to 45 years
- For other positions: Between 21 years to 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per Rules and regulations of government.
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- For SC/ ST Candidate: Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)
- Application fee will be paid through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes.
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and personal interview conducted by the UPPSC.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will be recruited into applied posts and will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-/Rs. 6600/- per month.
How To Apply UPPSC Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their UPPSC Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “UPPSC Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : UPPSC MO,Sports Officer & Assistant Recruitment 2017