UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 notification released for 489 Jr Engineer and Technical Assistant vacancies apply online @ upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued an job notification for filling up 489 vacancies of junior engineer and technical assistant posts.UPSSSC invites applications from eligible candidates on or before given last date.Eligible candidates can submit their application form online through their official website i.e.,upsssc.gov.in
Job seekers who feels themselves as eligible for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 can submit their application form through given below official link.For other details like educational qualification,application fee,selection process,age limit,pay scale..etc check below.Also candidates are advised to check step by step application process to fill and submit UPSSSC JE Application Form in the given format.
- Name of the organization : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Number of vacancies : 489
- Junior Engineer (JE): 486 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last date to apply online : 17th January 2017
- End date to submit application fee : 19th January 2017
- Closing date to submit application form : 21st January 2017
- Web address : upsssc.gov.in
More details about UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 :-
Educational Qualification :- Candidates must have completed their graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized institute/university.
Also Check : Latest Engineering Jobs 2017
Age Limit :- Candidates minimum age should be 18/21 years and maximum age is 40 years.Age relaxation will be as per state government rules and norms.
Application Fee :- Candidates are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee for UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs.225/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.105/-
- For PH Candidates : Rs.25/-
Selection process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test and personal interview conducted by the UPSSSC.
Pay Scale :- Shortlisted candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200/- per month which is offered by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
How To Apply UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their UPSSSC JE Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is upsssc.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and save for further process.
Apply Here : UPSSSC JE & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017