WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017 notification released for 106 Clerk, DEO, DCPO, LPO and other vacancies apply online @ wcdodisha.gov.in
WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017 : Woman and Child Development Department,Odisha has published an employment notification to fill up 106 vacancies of Clerk, DEO, DCPO, LPO, Peon and other posts by the eligible candidates.Department has invited applications on or before given last dates.Interested candidates can submit their application form for the vacancies online through their official website i.e.,wcdodisha.gov.in
Candidates who are qualified and willing to work in WCD Odisha cam utilize these opportunity given by the organization.Candidates who satisfies the eligibility criteria can apply WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017 online through given below link.After submitting their application online candidates are need to forward their filled application form with required documents on or before given last date.
- Name of the organization : Woman and Child Development Department,Odisha
- Number of vacancies : 106
- District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) : 04
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care)(POIC) : 07
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care) (PON IC) : 11
- Legal-cum-Probation Officer (LPO) : 07
- Counsellor : 13
- Social Worker (SW) : 14
- Out Reach Worker (ORW) : 41
- Programme Manager (Child Protection) : 01
- Programme Manager (Adoption, Foster Care & Sponsorship) : 01
- Programme Officer, Training : 01
- Accounts Officer : 01
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (ADEO) : 01
- Assistant Accountant : 01
- Clerk : 01
- Lady Warden : 01
- Peon : 01
- Starting date to submit application : Available Now
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms : 21st January 2017 (From 1 to 12 posts )
- Last Date for Submitting Application Forms : 10th January 2017 (From 13 to 16 posts)
- Web address : wcdodisha.gov.in
More details about WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017 :-
Qualification Required :- Candidates must have completed their graduation/master graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized institute/university.
Age Limit :- Candidates age must be between 21 years to 35 years.Age relaxation will be as per government rules and norms.
Selection Process :- Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written test/interview conducted by the officials.
Pay Scale :- Selected candidates will be getting below mentioned amount as monthly salary from the organization.
- District Child Protection Officer (DCPO) : Rs. 33250
- Protection Officer (institutional Care) (POIC) : Rs. 21000
- Protection Officer (Non-institutional Care) (PONIC) : Rs. 21000
- Legal-cum-Probation Officer (LPO) : Rs. 21000
- Counsellor : Rs. 14000
- Social Worker (SW) : Rs. 14000
- Out Reach Worker (ORW) : Rs. 8000
- Programme Manager (Child Protection) : Rs. 35000
- Programme Manager (Adoption, Foster Care & Sponsorship) : Rs. 35000
- Programme Officer, Training : Rs. 26250
- Accounts Officer : Rs. 17500
- Asst.-cum-Data Entry Operator (ADEO) : Rs. 10000
- Assistant Accountant : Rs. 7500
- Clerk : Rs. 7500
- Lady Warden : Rs. 6250
- Peon : Rs. 5625
How To Apply WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017 :-
Applicants can fill their Application Form by following the steps given below.
- Applicants have to log on to the official website that is wcdodisha.gov.in
- Go to the homepage and choose the career with us/career option.
- Choose “WCD Odisha Recruitment 2017” in notifications list and click to apply.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and upload scanned images with signature.
- Check the filled application form once again and if any mistakes rectify and then click to proceed.
- In the next steps pay the application fee for the applied post successfully.
- Download the Hard copy of application form and forward to the given postal address.
Postal Address :-
OSCPS, At Mission Shakti Bhawan,
Apply Here : WCD Odisha Clerk & Officer Recruitment 2017